Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Good enough to be boring!

Askers keep amazing me!
The very question in its latent contradiction, seemed to de-mystify the elusive root cause of boredom itself!
I should be the one to thank the asker, for a clue that I had been hunting for! Not that I was all that innocent, but to find a way to put it across in a way, that is easily (rather irrefutably) understood by others?
I hope you have a good reason now, to either agree or disagree.
Regards,
Psn(11th November, 2009)

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091109224023AAeQ3kh

Do you find "good" boring?
My reply:
That's a very " good " clue!It could be no where else I guess!Just that the 'goodness' is yet to reveal itself!In my attempt to 'dissect' this 'boredom' I ended up into a maze searching for an equivalent word in any of the Indian languages too!There was another word, 'sentiment' for which I am looking out for an equivalent in Indian languages!!But, I think that settles the 'source' of boredom!
Thanks!!

No comments: