Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Batau (Shall I explain?)

Batau

“Shall I explain”

A question, and an answer that needs no further explanation.
A question of motivation, it is….
Regards,
Psn

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091109071405AASiPY0

Tell me, spiritually.. what motivates an individual to confront the challenges that most would run from?
What are those challenges?Thoughts...?


My ‘Batau”:

There was a joke. In Hindi language 'Batau' means 'tell, explain, show(how),' as a part of usage....A Hindi speaking person went to taste 'Punjabi' dishes, in a restaurant and asked 'what is today's special'. The reply was "Batau". The visitor said, "Batau". Once again the reply was "Batau". This happened for several times. Then the visitor elaborated, 'I asked what is special today, and you keep saying, "shall I explain" (the accent while pronouncing that 'batau' resembled the tone of enquiry, by the waiter)...Now the waiter elaborated, "Batau tho hai, aur kya batau?" (The dish is "batau", what else am I to elaborate). There was a dish called "Batau"........

Spirituality IS the motivation, by itself!!!

No comments: