Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Effortless Humility

This time, I enjoy to quite effortlessly and very deeply acknowledge this ‘post’, and also dedicate it to a very dear and close relative of mine.

This relative, too shy of herself, is not going to express this wonderful idea by herself. But fortunately, she does voice her opinions to me quite often. She is the best critic around me, to keep me well under check, when I tend to be too much of a nuisance to others around.

Her observation was : “ I find that all these great people, invariably, are able to maintain humility so effortlessly. Where as, those who make that too-obvious-an-attempt at humility end up displaying that vulgar ego quite inadvertently. It struck to me, that perhaps, when the knowledge deepens, and ripens well, they also know now, so well, that it is all there, all the time, for anybody to just get it, any time, and none of it was ever their’s”.

See, no point in even dedicating this post to her. It is already hers!

Jai Ho!
Psn(8th June, 2010)

No comments: