Search This Blog

Thursday, February 08, 2024

My blogs

 My blogs



I kooed 

https://www.kooapp.com/koo/SpiritualSeeker/1052c603-c5fe-4c61-841c-2871deacbed0



 

#Response_ability


#silly_koschan 🙏

“no response” says the doctor, when he checks a patient in deep coma. But, when we are okay, and interact with our life situations all our waking hours, how often do we respond, instead of reacting ??? ( now, do you feel a reaction to this silly koschan, or does a response surge ?)


Then I re_viewed myself 


My weakness  ( one of the numerous weaknesses, actually 😜)



I look for how a person decides to interact with me?

Response, or a reaction 😜


Seldom, it fails me 🙏

( blogs, comments, etc ....for instance.....

I know exactly.....how the mind is going to look at my "wordings"....


Experts in conducting written/oral tests....for recruitment etc... face the challenge of devising fail_safe options in objective type questions....



Whereas, clever ones include responsive type questions. ( one simple question i recollect from my SSB interview 1967_68 (42nd batch of NDA.....

Placard displayed for 5 seconds. Within 30 seconds write a sentence "using" the word "knife" on placard.... no time for conjuring dubiously your cleverness.

Few responses...

Knife is used in kitchen ( good for being a cook, not nda)

Knife is often a murder weapon ( negative fellow)

Knife is a good tool for self_defence ( ah! Good candidate)



And so on




My blogs revolve around spiritual aspect of.....how our mind hinders our spiritual evolvement... ( spirit is the life inside a body.... evolved spirit means quality life ,,,,thats all 🙃)... 

No reply, means....a response by the spirit, is blocked by the apprehensive karmic mind 😜... response means, " yep! I am prepared to look, if....what you say is true for_me 👍"



Readily yours

PSN(8 feb2024)

No comments: