Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Our perceptions

 Our perceptions 



#SillyKoschan

are you having the ability to notice the latent “qualities” in any person, who is largely available within your proximity?( simplified form: if, N.D.Modi had continued to be a chaiwala/teaServer near you for 10 yrs, would have “listed” out several qualities in him? ( so_called andhBhakht, can list good, whereas haters can list bad qualities, though neither of them ever met him in person 😜). My colleages"discovered"me afresh after I turned ex-colleagueπŸ˜œπŸ™



https://www.kooapp.com/koo/SpiritualSeeker/914b788a-8f66-47d3-9cd4-ad9b0f18faf7



( my teacher in spiritual program had asked us “ suppose the fellow seated next to you in an overcrowded bus/train……is a fully enlightened person, how would you know? He may even  quarrel with you for space, jostling in crowd “. It flattened me, that question.  I borrowed the concept of the retired chief cop of the story/novel/movie “day of the jackal” …. He didn't know which minister was a mole, and therefore he bugged everybody's phone 😜… i decided to do a naman to everybody i “see” around….it doesn't cost a dime πŸ˜…… but any benefit, is directly proportional to my intensity within. I can always quarrel too πŸ‘)


But, there ought to be a way to know……isn't it? 

Like all subtle things, concepts etc….the tool is perception…. Deepen it as best as possible,  and keep_on deepening it ever always… ( over the decades…..i can sight/spot many aspects latent in peepals/around, just by looking at them. I even tried asking a fellow passenger, a rustic “ ayya/si, are you into milk bijness?” He was astounded” how do you know.?”,... I responded “the thumb of yours…hardened skin, rubbing on udders for years….skin_modification… “ and he felt convinced. But when I guess the “dreams” of somebody, I can't “explain” how I deduced.. )



Learning things from hearsay only……

is akin to scoring high marks in exam after mugging books and pasting it on answerPaper…. It has nothing to do with perception.  Worse, we are a tool in the hands of toolkit experts, who plant hate in me about a “Modi”... my own buddhi is absent. I am a buddhoo… if not a buddha, at least a buddhi, from budhoo? … may we wake up into a deeper perception than last night?



Latently yours,


psn, (20 February 2024)




No comments: