Search This Blog

Sunday, February 04, 2024

Day business

 Day business 


A youngster told me (very honestly of course…. impersonal things still affords honesty 😜… dishonesty is a compulsive_syndrome when it is about emotional-relationships which are thrust on us by social normsπŸ˜†)

told me….. “... today had decided to make it a cleaning day”  .



I kept thinking about the present trend of alloting a “day” for everything…


So I wrote….


Exactly.......🀣



Cleaning_day.....



No power on earth today can shake this resolve to have a"day" for everything.....



Eggjam decides the "day" to study..... mugging is not an option.....its a compulsion.....forget/format after a good score.


Wedding day, dad day, mom day, fool's day, cleaning day....



very obviously

a day to attend to a pile of conversation ( technical name is "chat".... ) 



Value_addition ( if at all it matters 😰...    is opposite of the "logic" behind a day being allotted to "clean" the accumulated garbage called chat 🀣



( a rare few are "drawn" to.....go through something that touches them a little  deep 😜)



Whether others "grant me" a concession for my ability to "assess" the conditioned_mind of theirs, or not..... I assess myself "am I still good at it?" Because,  I need to improve my failure percentage from 99.999 😜 ( actually it is 99.98% failure.... 0.02 success is stupendous πŸ™... even among "gurus" this 0.01 % success is rare)....



Anyway,  my idea is....

a suggestion to relook at own priorities....

A "day" for everything? 

( flab reduction..... a day per fortnight, or....daily? 

Karma?

Mind's stubbornness? ( actually,  its karma 🀣)

Emotions in relationships?( commercial_relationships... "day" is fine....)..



Thats why perhaps God ΰ€œी too decided a “Judgement Day” πŸ€£πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™



daily yours,

psn (4 feb 2024)




No comments: