Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 05, 2023

Sanatha Dharma, concepts

 Virtualisation concept in #sanatana Dharma



This Dravidian athiests are now he'll bent upon eradicating "sanatana" itself…..😜

Not even "knowing" what they are up against? 


It's an eternal concept. 

Accurately इspeaking, they are out to eradicate NOTHINGNESS itself.

Shiva is the symbolism of "that which is not"

We Hindus call him MAHA_dev…( other Gods don't try to "mess" with him…. Scientifically, you mess with NOTHINGNESS, blackhole swallows you😂)



An exampull 🙏


Recently, when entire India was celebrating raksha Bandhan, we a few in tamilnadu ( we, who hail from a lineage of traditional beggars पारम्परिक भिखारी वंशज)

were busy renewing our janeu ( thread of janeudhàri pappu).

We are required to chant 2 names for 1008 times ( part 1…out of 6 parts)

I suddenly felt a flow of energy through my subtle energy channels ( they call it praan naadi…..some 72000 😜 with several "junctions" bla bla)..

I slowed down….the chant. Focused on the source of sound in me, consciously shifting it to the base of my stomach ( I knew how to handle it, once this thing reveals itself😂😜)

Yes! I am not into self_deception, hallucinations etc…. Theory of "element of repetitious_ness" was ensured to render it as a scientifically acceptable observation ( not that i am "seeking" any concurrence, but i wanted to be sure for my own sake)...



The two names….( kamokaarisheeth, manyurkaarisheeth)... 

I became curious to google.

Somebody explained, it was just "names" to represent kaarmic residues accumulated in us over past times, and to submit the karma to it, with the sole purpose of freedom from those karmic bonds( mukti in piece meal)

Fine!

It rhymes with several concepts…. atma by itself is pure, says Gita…bla bla 👍


Now what is this virtualisation of rishi_like thing?😳😳😳🙏🙏🙏


Awesome concept.


Computing technology is evolving into creating virtual servers in cloud technology, in order to take networking technology to a newer level 😳… beyond 5G, virtualisation is indispensable 🙏


Here, the ancient rishis have placed_in_orbit …..2 virtual servers ( kamokarisheeth & manyurkarishreth) who can be invoked consciously, during a particular phase of moon, every year… and we can transfer our karmic data to those "virtual servers".... 

I felt humbled…

Usually modern kids finish the chant under 20 minutes (1008). I needed 90 minutes, being stuck inextricably into the maze of vibes it created, crisscross in my neurology 😭

How do these jihadis/Dravidian parties/whatever, propose to eradicate something which is already "virtual"?


Darkness complained against light to Godji " he is chasing me out, wherever I go 🙏😭"……………to which. Light explained " my lord Godji….how can bi have any vengeance against somebody whom I have never seen bin my life?"

Dear Jihadi/ricebag….first find out the location of "nothingness"( it's not emptiness…. emptiness is space)... Then eradicate it… we can agree, you did eradicate sanathana dharma 🙏… Shiva is our boss👍




Anyway, yours

PSN ( 5th August 2023)

1 comment:

Nita Agarwal said...

Power of true Sanatan Dharma explained with personal example makes it awe inspiring. 🙏🏻🙏🏻Thank you sir sharing this personal recent experience.