Search This Blog

Thursday, February 20, 2014

The value of an opinion?

“Same side goal” ...
is perhaps what made me hesitant to share an answer, which did appeal to the asker.
(Quite a few opine, that what I write does confuse... But then if I myself did happen to clarify about the need to be 'un-confusing'... why not share it? Maybe others might succeed where I failed!)

quote:


The value of an opinion?

Details:
"I was pondering whether one opinon could ever be superior than another, or if many of the same opinons were superior over one single different opinion. I have concluded that it's all a matter of opinion." A quote of mine, agree, disagree, humorous, stupid? Give me your opinion, lol.


My reply:
Well, it amounts to going back to core of basics... the purpose of communication , as it evolved primitively! Sharing the 'experience' to afford the avoidance of same kind of pitfalls for others!
Now we have made the process of passing 'opinion' so complex , complicated & confusing, that even answering a 'valued' question as this one, becomes a speculative opinion!”

unquote:


Opiniatedly yours,

psn (20th Feb, 2014)

No comments: