Search This Blog

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Wonder!


Somebody said “I wonder”... and instantly, my admiration for that person deepened!
What is the point, if I do not tell the uniqueness of that wonder!
But all I could end up with, telling about wonder...
is that....
“Please see, do you wonder.... in your dreams?”
.....
Do you?
While in the inside ... of your dreams please, .... not on the outside...
...
(because, somebody told me... “ Yes. Sometimes according to the story of the dream
.... when I asked most humbly thus: “A doubt... 'Do we wonder in our dreams?'....”

...
I keep this blog brief....
I keep the element of surprise alive... about the wonder...
towards a higher purpose....
knowing the sanctity of 'wonder' itself....
...
and all this,
if spirituality is not too casual for us!
(Yes, it can be fun, but with intense involvement.... not a game within a game.... game within a game, usually ends up into 'match-fixing'!)
...

Wonderfully yours,
psn(11th August, 2012)

No comments: