Search This Blog

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bandar kya Jaane Adrak kaa swaad!

(in good humour, without any offence)

I used to wonder why they blame that poor monkey. Even I was no better! Loving ginger was not that easy for me! Every time I tried to ‘like’ it as a kid, my face effortlessly took the form of a monkey-face!
When I saw this question, I felt if I am still not capable of ‘true’ love, since it felt very much dependent on my self-awareness. If I were to become 100% ‘mental’ (as we love to call it), I for sure would become incapable of ‘love’, and those around would be in great trouble (not that even now they are too comfortable!). So, if that question holds value, then I am no better than a monkey is with ginger!
I shall be very happy to get enlightened on this aspect from you!
Regards,
Psn(13th Aug, 2009)
Quote:
http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090812212802AAtlO9q

What makes you feel the most alive besides love?

(How I ‘mon-keyed) around with my answer):
Very sorry.May be I am not that good at love by itself!So, to me, it is not "besides".... It is because of "self-awareness" that I am at times, even capable of a few stray droplets of that 'oceanic' love!And "alive", yes, I am alive only when I am aware!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe because of a Teacher's self-awareness, a student feels 'divine love', yet perhaps it just cannot be 'perrfect love' because that is only a mental construct like a Plato's Form. In real life there will be anger, sadness, betrayal,and a host of other emotions together with the positive ones of 'trust', 'loyalty', 'faith', 'love', 'understanding', 'tolerance', 'pardon', 'forgiveness' etc.

Deepak (Feb 17th 2010 1:18 pm)