Search This Blog

Monday, October 02, 2023

Gym

 A joke..... 



Youngsters go to a Gym.....

Workout there, is to keep trim, strong, get rid of flab, etc....


Do we know of any 'Gym' to excercise our minds? ( with same concept?)



Well, 

It just occurred to me 😒😒😒😰😰😰😰😰😭😭😞😞

Am I turning into a Gym fellow inadvertently?.... and not even clever enough to charge fee?

Excercising the mind of...who ever comes to know my_mind ?


On-site ( direct chat in person)

Off-site ( is actually online 🀣....blog, speakingtreedotcom.....now, "koo" platform 🀣🀣🀣🀣



One koo user( anonymous, pseudonym) made a remark too....

https://www.kooapp.com/koo/blessedtobesanatani/b72ccbf9-755d-4bca-be26-840ea775b744




Well,


Only a healthy mind is capable of being amenable to becoming quiet. 😜. We can't order it with " you shut up"🀣 it will rebound with double force.


Unhealthy minds, manage to remain "socially acceptable". Only ill_minds (mentally ill) need a care in mental health homeπŸ™ ( NIMHANS, Bengaluru…kilpauk……erragadda….etc)


Why become quiet?

The only way to enhance the "abilities of a mind"😰

Patanjali defines 'yoga' as cessation of incessant waves_of_thought 😳 ( if he can be trusted πŸ™)



Evidence: during deep sleep, mind withdraws into quietude ( nature's embedded software design, to ensure preservation+ propagation of human species 😜)



Now,

If……and only if……we make a conscious choice, to quieten our mind, for a while, with full awareness ( unlike deep sleep state), there is a dynamic state about that silence 😜…. technical name is MeditaShun…



Very gymnastically yours,

PSN (2 Oct 2023)



Tailpiece

Gym



🀣



I like that nickname/pseudonym/mockery name/whatever.




It suits me bestπŸ‘πŸ˜”




Nobody, even flabby people are 'against' any gym , yet, ...most flabby ones keep away from gym, or even workouts at home....πŸ˜‚


Inadvertently, when somebody bumps into me, neither of us are aware, that any conversation beyond 300 seconds(5 minutes, )....I end up into a Gym 😭...

For the mind, that is 😰



Quite understandable πŸ™....not everybody likes to step out of their mind's comfort zone ( couch potato πŸ₯”)....

And, I can't shut down my gym whenever I am not busy with some kind of physical activity 😭....



A few, surprise me. They keep tolerating me for even years πŸ˜‚.... ( usually, such people....also happen to report some healthy slimming of mind's flab πŸ˜‚)



I am aware.....a "Bruce Lee" might visit incognito, and land a formidable punch on my brains πŸ˜‚....

Despite its injury , I make it a point, *_not to feel_hurt_* ....I am grateful for a healthy punch from a master, a Guru πŸ™

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very very interesting blog ! Gym of the mind is most needed by even the non flabby ones :)
Nita

P.S.NARAYANAN said...

I regard this comment as a reward �� for me.....
You wrote "  _*Gym of the mind is most needed by even the non flabby ones*_ :). ....."

( how I regard something is my choice.... Ekalavya didn't need Drona's written permission to "regard" Drona as his Guru ��.... and the damn thing (regarding of drona as guru), worked too well��.... ekalavya bettered than 105 regular students ��)


I don't "look" for rewards. But if it comes, I can acknowledge it as a milestone ��


I was trying to market gym for flabby ones.
But, if it convinces that the same gym is useful to avoid_flab( mind is too subtle....it can easily hide it's flab.��)....is it not a mention_worthy *_fact_* ?


When somebody owns up an idea ( as their own...) it stays rooted firmly. Whether it is right or wrong, positive or negative, good or bad, healthy or unhealthy ��... uprooting is an arduous task ��... more arduous, when somebody else(a guide) is trying to uproot it.

When a subtle and useful idea is rooted firmly( by virtue of....the idea being that minds own), it won't waver and get uprooted by "stormy situations" in life.


This comment is itself a useful concept...������