Search This Blog

Saturday, October 28, 2023

Life Span

 This time, I am placing a disclaimer.

I ain't too sure about what I am saying……despite my adherence to my self_imposed rule of speaking out of experience.


My experience part is outweighed by my observations. Level of perception determines the accuracy of observations.



Experience: of late, I am noticing the delay in restoration of myself. Worn out rechargeable_batteries get depleted much faster, and get charged very little, with that deceptive 100% level befooling us😜


Guess work : all along I was keen to see if my guesswork about the possible lifespan of others around, happens to turn out true or not.

Parameters were set by myself, evolving in it with experience 🙏

We notice that a few exceptions baffle us. A fellow looking very healthy, fit etc…. suddenly bids a goodbye. Another fellow despite multiple chronic and acute ailments, keeps deceiving death, and surprising us😜…. So, I thought/guessed….there is one more vital factor, quite subtle and imperceptible, whic decides the life span. This factor happens to be the exclusive monopoly of those who learn naadi-vaidya, to come to the_closest-possible approximation of life time left for a person 🙏 

Accidental death…..we can't predict.


I started looking into deeper aspects of life_energy getting replenished 😜 awesome experience and revelations.

I am almost certain, most of the readers will find the details of my findings too boring or fatiguing at least. 


Of course, there are always an alternative source of charging, and even storage….of life energy……but that's an entirely different thing



Depletingly yours,

PSN ( 28 oct 2023)

No comments: