Search This Blog

Sunday, September 02, 2012

My Comments


My comments

I just saw this!
Something very significant....
Even if people are not interested in making use of this new feature!
Just to have an access to 'my comments' in....... our this life....... and our past lives, ....
So many Giant Spiritual Masters have contributed to perfect a few techniques....   
the most prominent of them is known by a name which means (in English )...   "Karma-Synthesis"... (closest to the original sanskrit term.....)
Once we have an access to this, we get to the root of "Main Aisaa Kyon Hoon?" (why am I like this???)
(all the things that went to making of what we are right now....  !  Unless we know the main 'knot' in that confusing bundle of thread, how are we going to untie the whole bundled ball of thread, straighten it up, and make "some" meaningful use of it?)
...
This feature (My comments...  enabled).... comes too close ....  to  the best of spiritual techniques....
Indeed a great tribute to the very SPIRIT of SPIRITUAL Networking Concept  itself!
My humble pranaams to the 'team at www.speakingtree.in  ..'  who designed this feature !
 
(right now...  I can even "Block MY OWN SELF..."...    I do not dare to try it....   almost touching what could be a 'live-wire'...  hopefully, they would disable this redundant feature appearing against the name of the user oneself.....   'Blocking myself' is almost like a suicidal act....   anti-spiritual-spirit...)
 
psn (2nd Sept., 2012)

No comments: