Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Don't know How To Unblock


I blocked a few people who loved to follow me...!

They still follow me perhaps.. but the love(in its various 'forms') that they extend does not reach me...

My anger has blocked the intelligent advices from 'my people' reaching me...
My jealousy has blocked the love that my people emanate towards me....
My hatred has blocked the vibes of the positive actions of my people, from reaching me...
And worst... still...
My fear has blocked that 'sense-of-trust' extended by several people, known and even unknown, seen and even unseen,....  that they send out to me.... keep sending out to me!

I discovered ..... when I uncovered myself.... that it is my own four dear friends, (anger, jealousy, hate and fear...) who effectively blocked the universal networking sites of my deep togetheness with everything and everyone around!

I have to find a way to 'block' these 4 friends...... unless I learn to keep unblocking the 'reach' of those positives from all others , from all over!

(All this, only till I have the 'id' and the 'password' with myself...
That 'focus and sense of discretion' is all that I can use, and hope to 'do something about it'... while it lasts!.....
Hey, now-a-days, they do not 'handle the handed-over-passwords' so well, like they used to during the 'bullock-cart-days'! The traditional rituals of propitiation on behalf of departed ones doesn't happen at that enhanced levels... )
...
Good that the 'how-to-unblock' at this spiritual networking site reminded me of my own (created) blockades!

The bloke in me,
psn(4th September, 2012)

No comments: