Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Self Awareness

What an idea it is!
It gives enough clarity, and at the same time, causes enough confusion too, but in an utterly clandestine manner! Otherwise, why at all so much fuss about ‘becoming’ or even trying to become ‘spiritual’?

Well, it would be futile to elaborate any further about something so deeply experiential and spoil the chances of any keen seeker, by trying to put some more ‘ideas’ into that person. But I had to use the word as a caption because of a very surprising and quite unexpected subscription to an answer that I wrote for the sheer pleasure of answering.

I have to also acknowledge with some humble gratitude, the asker’s comments, without which, I would have been required to keep guessing about ‘why me’ for that answer!

Any way that’s it. We do share a precious idea.
(Additionally, some people say that hyperfocus is an important element of meditation. )

Psn(11th January, 2011)

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110110202723AAhMgvt

Difference between super creative people, and people in a mental institute?

My answer:
Self awareness.Otherwise, these super creative people have overcome all other barriers of 'ordinary' people(fatigue, mind-blocks, breaking point, etc)Nice question.


Asker’s comments:
I actually have broke those barriers, lol. 14 hour non stop drawings and what not. I'm sure ADHD has something to do with it. (Hyperfocus)I was thinking self awareness to, now I just wonder does self awareness increase as creativety does.Thanks for your answer! Appreciate it.

No comments: