Search This Blog

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Meaningful Synchronicity

Looks quite a simple phrase!
But those who have had a feel of “Sufi” ism, or at least the ‘techniques’ know this phrase in its fullest sense!
I was all admiration for this very brief answer, to a wonderful and ‘basic’ question.
(My answer seems to get thoroughly dwarfed , when I look at this one. Had I looked at it before I gave mine, I would not have behaved like that proverbial ‘cashew-nut’ (in too great a hurry to pop out of the very seed-container-fruit!).

So this time, I would humbly give forth, reproduce the better and brief answer, and leave it to the viewers to even 'choose' to go my stupid one!

Psn(15th January, 2011)

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110111163305AACjCel
What makes the world go 'round?
This is not the same as asking "what makes the earth spin?":)

(Additional Details)
maybe I should have asked "what makes your world go 'round?"


That ‘spinning’ answer:
....."Meaningful Synchronicity".....
Peace be always with you.
in sha'Allah
al-hamdu lillah
Salaams,
Source(s):
a small insignificant sufi student and brother....

No comments: