Search This Blog

Friday, January 27, 2006

How to Fit in 'spiritual quest' within our routine.....

Though caught in a routine life out of responsibilities of all kinds, and a genuine concern for shouldering those responsibilities, it is gratifying to note there are people who are very much interested in finding a 'tool' that will help them to remain 'hooked' on to their spiritual interests ! It is the very quality of this search that hastens the pace of their search! It is quite reasonable that those who depend on performance of routine responsible jobs expect that the people on spiritual quest are not 'forsaking' their priorities, and that the seekers try to accomodate the concern of those who depend on them is all the more reasonable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should accept the demands of my family on my time. I should not get carried away by the pleasures of the spiritual pursuit and neglect mundane tasks. They are also given by God as statutory exercises in the spiritual pursuit.

Anonymous said...

I'm re-reading my last comment.