Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2006

Worry about "Worrying" !!!!!

There was a query "why do I worry about something, especially when others who ought to or also should have worried do not seem to be inclined even to consider worrying about it 'at present'?......". Well, at the outset, I am inclined to view this person with a quality which has a positive potential rather than the so called 'negative' pessimism ! Perhaps right now all he has to do is to view at why he should not 'worry' right now 'about worrying' ! In fact, it is not the "worrying factor" at all that is the cause of his 'worry'. He is 'concerned' about something which others fail to even 'look' at due to lack of farsightedness. He becomes an object or target of 'criticism' for his 'worrying' only because he has 'aired' his concern at a wrong- place, time, or with people. Wrong thing at the right time, right thing at the wrong time/place/people ..... are very commonly used phrases to explain why things are not understood properly !
I am aware, I am evoking more questions rather than answering the basic one in the title.
I humbly bow to the great master Socrates, for having given this methodology for my kind of 'breed' of people, who are at once 'at home' with this tool!
Well folks, "shoot" your reactions.
With "worrying" regards,
P.S.NARAYANAN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As I read the item today (Feb. 14th 2010) my mind focussed on my previous girl-friend. I do not know how she factors in.