Search This Blog

Thursday, September 17, 2026

Response

 Response 


A magical word ๐Ÿ™‚


The patient is not “responding” says a doctor. We don't ask “to what?” We know it's damn serious! 




I look at myself ๐Ÿ™. Am I responsive enough”?  It is now, that the koschan “to what ALL???”  gains intensity, because  I know I “am” now! ๐Ÿ˜œ 



How do I motivate (the freshers) to respond to the highest human possibility in life??? The peak period of this ‘search' was, when I volunteered for the backup support at a center meant for people to seek help, after attending a spiritual program of 13 days. A 6 year span from 1992. 

And the heavy rate of ‘failure’ is what taught me the importance of the “response”-mechanism in-built in humans๐Ÿ™. 



Motivation is related to our potential to respond, but awaiting for our wake up call to get activated ๐Ÿคฃ.

In a strange way, I see an illogical reverse_similarity with local and general anesthesia ๐Ÿ˜œ. “General” is far more powerful than “local” anesthesia.  I find a “general’ response to”life” to be most responsive than a “specific” response!

A guy, who responds to”life” itself, ultimately ends up including everyone and everything around as a part of himself ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ฅ. ( Proof : a sanyasi forsakes his ‘own' folks to become an expansion of responseAbled guy, at universe_level. If he radiates powerfully enough, a crowd responds to his inclusiveness. And his own family “including”  ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ™). 


 Normal guys respond to something/someone they relate with ( their desire, emotional attachment, emotional blackmail, greed, expectations, goals, urge etc….  whether it is life_negative or life_positive ๐Ÿ˜ฅ).


Parenting is ideally  “supposed” to look for scope and potential in their kids to respond. Here, it is responseAbility, as a quality, not object_oriented. If this “ability” has a versatility, the kid finds oneself motivated by many possibilities in terms of ‘actions’, when it grasps the data well, through it 5 input devices!. ( The bulk of communicated part of ancient Hinduism, through traditions, rituals, scriptures etc, are a time_tested evidence ๐Ÿ™ to help us to get convinced that these are a priceless gift of sophisticated tool_sets). A Guru is a living tool, who customises a tailored tool to tap the potential to respond ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™.  I don't know if this ‘subtle distinction’ suggested by me is going to find an appeal in a reader to mumble “Maybe, lemme see๐Ÿ˜ณ”.  I am not a professional, by any chance. I am driven by sheer curiosity to see if my ‘premise’ is worth a response further๐Ÿ˜œ. And I must acknowledge my ‘own' milestones on this pathless path, and silently nod to myself “yep! ๐Ÿ‘ Good going yaar!”.


An old Hindi song and its lyrics offer a mystic motivation to wake up the responseAbility in me๐Ÿ™ ( I generalise it as much as possible ๐Ÿ˜ฅ)

Movie: Anokhi raat, and lyrics ”oh re taal mile nadii ke…..”  

The yearning to respond is “loaded” in these 2 stanzas :

เคธूเคฐเคœ เค•ो เคงเคฐเคคी เคคเคฐเคธे (เคงเคฐเคคी เค•ो เคšंเคฆ्เคฐเคฎा - เฅจ)

เคชाเคจी เคฎें เคธीเคช เคœैเคธे เคช्เคฏाเคธी เคนเคฐ เค†เคคเคฎा

เค“ เคฎिเคคเคตा เคฐे เค เค เค เค   เคชाเคจी เคฎें ...

เคฌूंเคฆ เค›ुเคชी เค•िเคธ เคฌाเคฆเคฒ เคฎें

เค•ोเคˆ เคœाเคจे เคจा

เค“เคน เคฐे เคคाเคฒ เคฎिเคฒे เคจเคฆी เค•े เคœเคฒ เคฎें ...


เค…เคจ्เคœाเคจे เคนोंเค ों เคชเคฐ เคฏे (เคชเคนเคšाเคจे เค—ीเคค เคนैं - เฅจ)

เค•เคฒ เคคเค• เคœो เคฌेเค—ाเคจे เคฅे เคœเคจเคฎों เค•े เคฎीเคค เคนैं

เค“ เคฎिเคคเคตा เคฐे เค เค เค   เค•เคฒ เคคเค• ...

เค•्เคฏा เคนोเค—ा เค•ौเคจ เคธे เคชเคฒ เคฎें

เค•ोเคˆ เคœाเคจे เคจा



Whatever ๐Ÿ™ 



Generally yours,

psn(17 Sept 2026)

No comments: