Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 23, 2026

My efforts to contribute

 My efforts to contribute


“Even the shirt’s button you use daily, was invented by someone we don't know πŸ™” said my school teacher in a class one day. Primary school, I  was in, when this happened 😭 ( she added a bombshell πŸ™ “if you don't add something like that of your own, your  life is a waste, whatever else you doπŸ‘”)


At that kid age, I appreciated the “button” but not deep enough. I kept my mind unbuttoned, till I grasped it to my_best. Movies like Samson& Delilah, Ulysses, Benhur etc, added info. They needed at least ½ a metre of cloth and a rope tied to the waist, to hold the garment ‘wrapped’ against a wind trying to open it 🀣. Presto! Now, I can guess the millions of metres of woven clothing material saved because of the button/hook/fasteners/etc. Any ‘royalty’ problem would have been of a cascading effect on the descendants of that unknown button guyπŸ™



Can I try to contribute ‘something'?? ( was the primitive thought).

I got too many opporChutneys/opportunities. 

Most of them granted me the freedom of obscurity πŸ™

A dean of neurology, of some Aussie univ, came closest to compensating me in aus-dollar for a chat material he intended to use as an elective carved out for his doctoral kids ( neuro effects of ghost limbs).

2 guys escaped a major spinal surgery ( when my customized form of acrobatics called aasanas worked by sheer fluke).

Nature itself planted a gimmick ( like the movie “inception”... implanting an idea into a target's subconscious. ). Tender_Neem leaves transform themselves during brahmaMuhurat. Years later, a researcher confirmed a mention of it in ASHTANGA (Ayurveda text), dormant and untested since long😜

At work place, I managed gimmicks which even escaped the grasp of professional auditors, computer geeks etc.


Well, I don't have to die as a total waste! πŸ˜₯


I owe the entire tiny speck of my contribution to the charity of my spiritual masters πŸ™.  Helping someone to grow spiritually, I came to discover, is the highest of contribution humanly possible πŸ™ 


All because of an insignificant button.πŸ˜“



Time to wind up my bijness and go, as gracefully as possible (can't hope to imitate the life forms of a forest πŸ™. They dispose of their own carcass in an eco-friendly and inconspicuous manner, noiselessly,πŸ™‚. And they don't ‘teach’. I need to observe and learn, that's the hitch) πŸ˜­πŸ™.


Quietly yours,

psn(23 Sept 2026)

No comments: