Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 01, 2023

Investing Trust

 πŸ™‚


I am embarking upon something that i am not sure, of my competency to talk about.

( In ancient India, people knew clearly, whether to open their mouth or not, to sermonise.... Usually, only very highly evolved people in spirituality try to advise, suggest, or sermonise. The immediate advantage of such stringent standards was trust level in the speaker was AWESOME πŸ‘)



In my case here, the probability of someone taking it beyond an entertainment value is very unlikely. 

Yet, since i was bestowed with precious feedbacks of near-miracle instances by a few readers, i confine myself to adhere to those ancient values of "speak only if you are competent enough"...



I have ample experience of having tasted the results of having experimented with

having invested in others, my trustworthiness. I keep offering trust wherever I can afford. The nature of ....My job..... provided me ample scope to offer my trustworthiness to the customers and colleagues in equal and unlimited measure.

All i had to do was take conscious efforts to live up to their trust in me.

I did it....


The results were incidental and consequential, and yet of  immense worth πŸ‘


It is the 'results' that is likely to interest the readers, since the present day minds, being commercially inclined to keep asking ' what is there for me, in it? Why should I?" 


The health benefit is at the neurological levels 😜 ( try it and then decide, instead of asking me to mention it. Each set of nerves are distinct and unique, just as the complexities of physiology)

Psychological benefits are improvement in interpersonal relationships.

General benefits are, the ambience around us, ( the so called aura we carry,) remains bright and positive 😜

Longterm benefits? Easy to guess... You learn the worth of abstract emotion called trust.... You learn the use of already _available sense_of_discrimination 😜... Not easy to use discretion about who is eligible to enjoy your trust.( For example, somebody who decides that you are a KAAFIR, is unlikely to avoid abusing your_trust 😰)



Trusting somebody else is damn risky πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Excersize caution....

Offering trust is πŸ‘.... Worst case scenario is, we get exploited once🀣. Cut off that pipeline to that fellow who abuses your trust. Simple.


Testily yours😜


PSN ( 1st August, 2023)

No comments: