Search This Blog

Friday, December 09, 2022

Something amiss?

 Something amiss?



homogeneity...... in one prominent aspect ,

might have brought us together as close friends among classmates!



Something of prominence need not be important, and not needed to be vital either....😜


For instance,

most humans of today neglect their vital organs in their physiology, and try to replace the important organs with gadgets ..... missing thereby the distinction between important and vital parts😜



We four played a game.....

We tried a reply "that's what you think".....to anything said by anybody!

And it is "technically true"....😳😳😳🙂

I speak only what ..... I think....isn't it? ( Except that such teasing takes us no_where....😅😫😭)

Three of my friends might have forgotten this game...

But it stayed with me as a warning 🙏..... Am i missing something of huge importance, when i dismiss something casually???


This thought......stayed as a chant.....haunting me often, and i ended up staying as_alert_as_possible, all my waking hours!!! ( Like a kid, eyes wide open all night, staring at the dark sky, to try....not to miss, falling_stars....predicted by some physicist 🙏)



This quality of alertness, when nurtured consciously....turned into a self_sharpening_knife like gadget😜

It sharpened my awareness as well, ..... receptivity, perception and grasping power couldn't avoid itself in me.... Only the memory compromised, selectively, to retain only unsolved mysteries 🙏....



How to learn?????🤔🤔🤔🤔

was a ghost that kept haunting me past my aging process too🙏


Hauntingly yours,

PSN (9 Dec 2022)


No comments: