Search This Blog

Thursday, October 01, 2015

Entangle

The admiration that I had for this term grew manifold, when I heard it being 'entangled' with quantum, to make it a 'quantum entanglement theory' , without even the conventional tools so clearly visible otherwise! (when most youngsters that I 'try' with, seem to acquire that look-of-confusion even at the 'dropping' of this term (quantum-entanglement) in their presence, makes me wonder... tempts me to think... 'could it be because they failed to appreciate-adequately, the term entangle-itself, at its primitive sense!... dunno!')

My 'affair' with this 'entangle' concept got really deepened at the very kid age, not when I saw the ball of knitting thread of a sweater gets entangled (mom used to wriggle at both, with equal misery, ..... the knitting itself, where the tightening of weave used to either make the fabric crammed up, or it becomes too loose, but seldom right.... or when the shop-wound thread found its natural flow into an entangled-ball, when it received lesser attention! The attention got entangled into the right-tightening of the knit!)... So, not when I saw the sweater thread, or the likes, but when I walked my way to school across a railway yard, where I noticed very regularly, some worker stayed 'tense' between two Rail-wagons, to hook on the one on to the other, and then turn a knob-held lever to thread its way nearer to the lock mechanism... I was so fascinated by the visuals of this technology, that it never failed to enthrall me afresh each-time! Now, anybody who can 'afford' to observe me standing with my gaze riveted thus, ought to very-reasonably yell, “Hey, what are you looking/staring at? Get lost!”... But, here the small group usually gets absorbed into the 'possibility and its avoidance consciously' of a near-collision, so much that... they seldom feel even-my-presence! That afforded me to get entangled into their every cell, deep enough to vicariously get a feel of every thought process of theirs, during those tense moments! A wagon loaded with inflamable material like petroleum used to just-multiply their anxiety a little more! For a lesser-observant person, this group provided ample hints, in their very next-activity---either a cup of tea/a tea-break, or at least a beedi-smoke-break...

When it is a chance for me to travel in a train, almost the entire co-passengers , elder ones... used to 'await' for that 'jerk-and-halt' when a train stops for-a-halt at a station... The engine driver used to even relish the devilish-pleasure of a 'series-of-jerks' during midnight, maybe the thought that 'why should I alone suffer the lack of sleep, when I can give a jerk-jolt technically, and escape a blame-game?'... This 'empowerment'(of giving jerk-jolt deliberately)... got dissolved when the entanglement of one coach with the other became sophisticated!... I found the 'application' of this concept... of dissolving the jerk-jolt-induced by outside-factors, affecting adversely a married couple, when their mutual entanglement was similarly sophisticated (with ample cushioning-effects, two way-shockabsorbers, not affecting the tug/tag-along , to ensure fuel-efficiency!).. But it was quite rare to get to see this application deployed properly!


The next level... obviously the subtle levels too... of a life-form's entanglement into a gross structure a body... its subtlety going into super-sophistication-levels, when it is about a human form... caught my attention! And when it did, it caught me too into its 'entanglement'...! Now it was a 'dual-entanglement' (for me!). To undertand the one, to reach into the other, or to reach into the other, and understand the 'one' as a consequence! The path was one , and the 'reach' the other!
(Not without side-effects/benefits... untying/unentangling those created-bonds became clear and a bit simple too!)

Entangled, yours,

psn (1st october, 2015)  

1 comment:

soumyasrajan said...

nice, I liked the last part... very much.