Search This Blog

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Why is life so bad for me?




life is a mandatory attendance futility awareness seminar . no one gets out alive .”

Wonderful sense of humor!!!


This was in answer to a question: Why is life so bad for me?



My answer:
Was it bad right from day one?
At some point of time, it started turning bad... !
When we were a baby, a kid, pint sized... the bulk of the people around us used to draw inspiration looking at us, to find their own happiness, find a reason to cheer up, find a reason to be joyous... the bulk of the people could not hold back their smile, as a response to their own 'looking-at-us' (we were often oblivious to their stare... not now... some one gives an innocent stare even, our BP shoots up!)
Those who manage that childhood innocence (not to many big demands from life), manage to find life too good!

Unquote;

I was amused by the humor filled answer so much that I found this blog as an excuse to reach it to the readers.

My answer had to be a bit simple, short and practical... People are so tired of 'rant' !

Psn (20th June, 2013)

No comments: