Search This Blog

Friday, June 21, 2013

What is your Nemesis?


Something very basic, if we are to recognise the hurdles that impede our progress on our path.

And when the path is already popular as a 'pathless-path', it is all the more pertinent, all the more relevant, to familarise onself,... and only then..... to proceed to do 'something' about it!

Therefore, when this question caught my attention, I could see a reflection of my own 'concern' in the other's mind...
When the answer found an appeal, my joy knew no bounds!

So here's my answer:

Thought process!
The day it can be consciously switched off at will, there will be no scope for yet another nemesis even!”



If it finds an appeal in us too.... only then the next question about “How to proceed to do 'something' about it!”... And to that, all I can say is a 'welcome' into spiritual path!... There are far better capable people to guide further!

Your-Nemesis-ly yours, (you can't beat me from being 'yours'!)
psn (21st June, 2013)




No comments: