Search This Blog

Friday, January 11, 2013

Thought Verification


I felt like verifying a “thought-of-the-day”....
Not mine...
It belongs to a great being... “Shri Lao Tzu”.....!!!
...
Quote:
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

Source:

How to verify?

There was a problem with the word 'deep'....
...
I was sure, I am yet become good at 'deep'.. love, whether it is about offering or receiving... after all, I am one of the 'aam-aadmi' (mango people)... trapped in so many problems, which never allows me to focus only any emotion deep enough...
.....
Anyway, I was at once reminded of two noble people.... One of them 'lost his head' to others in the process! It was taken by force, as a 'trophy' after brutally mutilating the bodies of both of them...
...
I had no doubt that they loved me “deep”.... very deep.... in the process, they offered their lives trying to protect me!... And I can clearly see, they became courageous, in the process of offering love!...
...

The other part.... there are many more waiting to offer their lives similarly.... (I heard a rumour in that idiot box that a few of those, waiting to offer their lives, refused to eat, as a protest against the brutal mutilation by the enemies, and..... ).... When I look at the two who offered their lives, and the others who are inspired, instead of becoming scared, I could experience having 'felt' and received strength!!!
....
A costly verification indeed!... But, I am fortunate, that I did not miss this chance to look at 'deep' love though it was deep only from those two, and yet others in uniform (I am yet to evolve to that level!.. But I am determined to do my best!)..


...
Now,
I wonder how that thought would look, if I tried the same sentence, replacing the word love, with the word, 'Trust'... !
(Oh! Trust is going to make the problem tougher for me... to imbibe, and try offering trust, thus offering strength, and experiencing courage!)

....
Deeply yours,
psn(11th January, 2013)

No comments: