Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

I think, I heard a silent sob!


I think I heard that silent sob!

Not very sure though.....
Whether it was a sob, or anger, or anguish... or ... (it is so silent around here you see!)... ???
...

I really feel so sorry!
...

Idiosyncracies can end up only thus... hurting somebody inadvertently!
...

I had my usual best critic warning me.... like always... right next to me... and did warn me as always... 'take care.... of late your words are too sharp!... humor for others, but not for those who really read it!'....(I blinked perhaps, this time.... a moment of unawareness... suits me very right! Even the thought that I might have hurt somebody, ought to be this severe indeed!)
...

I don't know how to put it.... let me try... All lying down, eyes closed... some fast asleep, some just dreaming.... some maybe unable to get sleep..... but a huge hall, that silence, that emptyness above a feet and a half high.... too tempting.... that Idiosyncracy crept in... “why not try fencing blindfolded?”.... it was fun.... the rapier cutting the air... swoosh, swish... no harm to anyone... good noise.... but somebody woke up... instead of opening the eyes first, popped up the head first, and then opened the eyes.... to late... the edge or the tip of the sword might have grazed the skin... (A typically Zoro-style)...

Very sorry indeed...
A holy day... Guru poornima-they say! (barah khoon mauf.... once in a way... when the emperor, shehanshah is too happy)!

psn(3rd July, 2012)

No comments: