Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Kaam Chor!

Yes, Literally, I have stolen the secrets from a cross section of the society.
Secrets that most people are least interested in!
Though not in a strict sense, all of it now turns out to be ‘pay-back-time’!
I felt the job to be a wonderful opportunity to get to know the secret ways in which the subtle mind works for various kinds of people! I was hardly interested in the material aspects of life, nor how it was handled deftly. Any knowledge gained regarding handling of commercial aspects of life was purely incidental. Some how, I was very keen to make the best use of the great opportunity I got at the place of work. And as a bonus, I was hardly chosen to be placed at any of the administrative offices, though chances came very close to it. With constant practice and experience, in the later years of service, ‘the deciphering’ of the methodology employed by people for handling material aspect of life became as normal as smelling the aroma from kitchen to find out ‘what’s for dinner’! It came as a very handy tool to accelerate the pace of progress in the main goal of life!

I was almost provoked to ‘spill the beans’, when a question came up.
And my answer did reach the asker. The response was quick. So I thought, why not share it with people who persist lingering around my blog page! No big ideas this time also, as usual, but just to share about how the job experience appeared to me!
Regards,
Psn(1sep2009)

Quote:
http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090831173854AA9KkC9

What is the best part of your job?
For me it is most of the people I work with.

My(answer) part of the Job:
It was. For 30 years!An opportunity to know at very close quarters, people from all walks of life. A cross-section of the society. And, as a bonus, watching how other colleagues deal with this variety of people.Most of the present day thought-contents are 'commercial' , so the work place constituted to be somewhat like a 'confession' alter, in a fuzzy manner. Thoroughly enjoyed, amazed at how each deals so uniquely with similar sets of real-life-problems!Would not like to miss anything. So handling as many people as possible was real fun, and never a struggle. That way, being busy never resulted in getting tired, but was great joy!

No comments: