Search This Blog

Saturday, March 02, 2024

Imported Versus Desi GYAN

  Imported versus desi gyan

I get a bombardment of imported “gyan” on my smartphone daily .


Everybody suffers this ….. so, I can't complain. ( what an argument 🤔🙏😭)


Anyway…. I try to ask, quite genuinely, to the sender , a very-related query/doubt etc connected with that gyan. 

A fair chance for me to “learn”.( or, a reasonable opportunity for sender to review the garbage dumped on me )





I don't expect at all , that my query is going to explain something....


At best, it might set us to think " why should a 'Gyan'/sermon/adage/proverb/etc, give scope for a sensible query?"



Desi proverbs, adage, sayings ( in any of all the native languages) are time_tested, wisdom filled and irrefutable ones... ( probably a few are tough to understand, but still, no scope for conflict, confusion, or doubts on its veracity)



Whereas, we have whole list of proverbs, paired as mutually conflicting ones, in "English"( origin)....

Like "Slow & steady wins the race", opposes "time & tide waits for no man" 😭😭😭


Long list.



Yet, we find a fancy for copypasting/forwarding  only phoren stuff....


( i won't try to elaborate on "reasons" why.....our desi_stuff .....works better or, seems loop_holes_free ....😜... 

I welcome any sensible argument disproving/dis_approving my contention  🙏)




By fluke/stray_chance/sheer_luck...... if I am  right..... shall we think of circulating, copy pasting, forwarding desi_stuff???? 

Make in India?  ( spirituality is still the monopoly of Bharat,  as a bulk supplier 🤣... )



Who will take that risk? ( desi is looked at as something inferior ….due to colonial mentality 😜)


Utterly desi, yours

PSN (2 March 2024)

No comments: