Search This Blog

Thursday, January 25, 2024

Informal EDUCAshun/education

 Informal EDUCAshun/education


The 4 basics of true “education” of ancient Bharat,  ( core syllabus) doesn't have  too many demonstrable examples among living people of present 2 centuries. ( if available,  they would have been “text book examples” 😜



Yet, I noticed a few, who managed to acquire a quality among those 4 ( syllabus) in a very informal way, hailing from most unexpected fields of life .



One example ( for me) was madam Zahra Sehgal…

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zohra_Sehgal


She gave me a text book example in herself.

Emotional stability.

Watching her on a silver screen for few minutes( as a character in hero dominated desi movies) is no evidence to substantiate such deep qualities like “emoShun'al stability”( Emotional)


But carrying an intense visuals of a lady portraying a grandma's role ( she was heroine of B/w era before I was even born😰)... those visuals came handy when  I heard her  converse with a journo.

She said “ tauba…if I need glycerine to beget tears… can I not bring forth original & genuine emotions?”

The next dialogue flattened me πŸ˜‚

She said “ in fact…..i mentally recall the same incident for two opposite kinds of emotional scenes. 1.to sob incessantly,  uncontrollably & 2. To burst/explode into uncontrollable laughter…… my husband's very-untimely death”( she narrated how & why he died….)”



Same incident for extreme  sorrow & extreme laughter????

Awesome πŸ™

( now…..my ability to imprint the movie scenes into my re_callable slots of my memory came handy 😜….. and i “bookmarked” her role as a quotable exampull/example for my use, when I try to “talk” about functional aspect of emotional stability, it's ability πŸ™)



Unstably yours,

 PSN ( 25 jan 2024…thai_poosam pournami😜)




No comments: