Search This Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2022

Telepathy

 I asked something, just to tickle the lesser used area of brain….😓


It impressed a "keen observer"( that's the mind👍…a keen observer)

And sought of me " can I use it"... 

I was reminded….

😜

2006 a Dean neurology ( Australia) asked “ can I use our chat?..a carved out elective for my PhD students? I can compensate in AUD$“...i said “ it‘s yours, and for free!“( We discussed neuro-signals of “ghost limbs“😂. Desi spirit‘uality is better than modern medicine in such subtle areas😜)

You reminded me of that...with your “ can I use?“



The question


#Telepathy

Assuming, we are capable of "sending" thoughts to other living ones...

Which is easier of the two? 

( To send a thought?) 



😰 With non humans, verbal thoughts don't work😫😭


Credit gose to:: @spiritualseeker



https://www.kooapp.com/koo/QuizHTRVQ/2410e54e-1ed2-4568-8295-941f5546ed1b




Telepathically yours,

psn (14 May, 2022)


No comments: