Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2016

Not my problem!

Somebody at the other end of the planet is....
dying of starvation...
engaged in brutal killing of.... people/endangered species/plant life...
engaged in polluting the air too-heavily....
(examples we can easily related with “our-mind”... science and media helps comprehending the cascading effects )...

what about subtle matter?.. thoughts, they say... 'are quite subtle, yet they are-physical'... how does it affect?... And if it does , how do we counter it?...

Ha ha ! “Freedom of speech” is now under the magnifying glass, when anti-national slogans are shouted at the so-called temples of learning (JNU-example)... And, vested interested politicians argue on behalf of the so-called 'innocents'... who support passively, with a 'Not-my-problem' wala attitude, inside the very same place!...

Some SIM cards do not 'register' itself, THOUGH they very-much-sense the tower!
A typical example of a 'commercial-advantage' taken very clandestinely, by 'clever-competitors'...
They take advantage of “Not My... or even Our... problem” kind of attitude of overpaid, over-secured (job-security) govt-owned mobile provider organisation! (Basically, it did become 'my-problem' :)) ... the smart-phone says, 'can't register your SIM-number...try later'.... the 'later-on' is of infinite time-distance, as yet!!!
Put some other SIM, it sings well!... Addicts to 'smart-phone' would lose their cool...!


I,... a freak of sorts... devised my-own ingenious ways!
Just tried that SIM on a 'basic' gadget... It sings! (Yep, ... the skeleton of that mini-SIM, trimmed into a 'micro'... remains in the cupboard... that proverbial 'skeleton in the cupboard'... :))

I tried the 'smart' one's over-smartness... it works in my favor! Except for SIM related radio waves.. Good enough for me...
advantage-Becker ! (Tennis-style dialogue... for the other guy's stupidity... :)) .... )...
What came as a surprise was.... “Hey!!! here I turned myself into an 'opposite' of those “Dual-SIM” heroes!.... the same SIM sings via two gadgets!

Ain't it ... look ... seemingly rhyming?.... In olden times, two kinds of 'souls'... 'smart-ones' occupy the 'ready-made-body'... we used to call such bodies as possessed ones (dual SIM... two souls in one body.. like the movie 'The Exorcist'... part-I, part-II .. whatever)...
the other kind... present at two places simultaeneously... meditative prowess... the 'good' or noble souls!

To me, it seems so thus: Only a deep awareness of our interdependence with everything around us, live or not... is the key, the solution, the remedy... or even the cure,... for that dis-ease called 'not-my-problem'... the whole eternity is waiting... so whats the big-hurry!... Cosmos can wait, till we even-recognise that... 'not-my-problem' is the biggest ever dis-ease... it would never afford us to be at-ease about anything at all!... Logically, it is so easy to see it all.. the moment we say 'not my problem', ain't we already given it a name, ? The name that we-would carry for the rest of our 'lives'? :))

SIM-ply yours,
psn (26th February, 2016)


post-script-- Dunno, how long this 'trick' would really work... if it doesn't... well, a 'goodbye' to certain media platforms like whatsApp etc... “Really, not-my-problem” :))... I am almost done!”

No comments: