Search This Blog

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Time slips by...


Before time slips by....
I felt.... it is time...
that we share this kind of experience too...
here, on this spiritual forum....
Not all are going to subscribe to this concept even (even if there was an experience!)...
But still, it has a lot to do with spiritual aspect of life!

It so happened that I had a re-look at a question that I had answered a few years ago.
It is wonderful to know of such a possibility....
I was not surprised even, to note that the asker did not pick an answer (it might have even 'meant a sort of commitment to oneself', for that person, probably!)
...
Some of here are going to love it, (so I feel!)
Regards,
psn(14th March, 2013)


Quote:

Question:
This is a strange childhood experience that happened to me, I'm looking for an explanation.?
I will never forget this, I was in first grade eating lunch on the playground (we always ate lunch outside). I looked down at my food for just a moment, and when I looked back up, EVERYONE WAS GONE!! Where there had been kids at every picnic table, everyone was gone, except for a little boy sitting at another table across the playground. He gave me a bewildered look as if he was wondering where everyone went to. I remember being worried that I would get trouble for not being in class, but I got up and walked into class and no one said anything and I never said anything either. This is the strangest thing that has ever happened to me and I have no explanation for it, but I will never forget it.


My answer:
Please try to look at it as new experience, it is not really strange, though it appears to be so !
When you "happen" to step out of 'time' unawares, you are perfectly in awareness, and yet time slips by.... The lunch time was over and everybody left to their respective classes. What seemed like just a moment for you may be the the rest of the lunch time.
To make this happen, people on spiritual path work with great single minded dedication, for perhaps many years !
Since it happened to you a bit unawares, or without your conscious effort, you could neither make anything out of it nor even try it anytime. ONE MORE THING, should have happened that day, the sleep must have come to you a bit late, or at least you would have noticed less of fatigue or extra freshness, vigour, lightness, for the rest of the day.
Even when it happens unawares, the benefits are immense.
Source(s):
Experience.

No comments: