Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Confident Confidant!


We can confide things with.... only a confidant about whom we are confident, and when that person is also self-confident! Confidence here includes several aspects, other than that privacy... The most important one being the open mind, followed by ever deepening perception, willingness of reciprocity, and a stable seal of unconditional mutual trust!... (That 'ever-deepening-perception' is the most comprehensive of all the terms.... it calls for an ongoing awareness, alertness, receptivity, etc!)...
...
That was my view of a confidant...
But when a question came up, asking for that source with whom we cross check our questions and queries (obviously, not the routine type of questions like :- a) what is 'the' time?, b) which bus goes to station, etc...)
And then, the asker did concede that 'service-tax' to the forum, which allowed hoisting such a question (and therefore that prefix of 'other-than-Yahoo'....)
The rest of the question, was what I felt intrigued with!....
I was least prepared to find myself giving out the answer that came out of me soon after reading that question! (And I was equally surprised to find the asker picking that answer of mine!)
...
I did require time, to decide whether it was worth sharing this question and the answer... but the words of my teacher came to my mind... those words, which was again an answer to my own question to my dear teacher : “Sir, when ever I find a question within me, and I wait to reach it to you, I find that the 'need' to ask gets extinguished, when I actually confront you?...!!!” (it is the 'need' that persuades or pushes the question to seeks its manifest form!!!)...
...

Confident confidant of yours,
psn(20th March, 2013)

the question:


Other than Yahoo, who do you discuss your beliefs and thoughts with?


My answer:

Oh!
My own very self.. dear self!
(The most responsive, responsible, response-abled, alert, resourceful, receptive mind of mine!)...
When the mind is alert, and yet calm, relaxed, thought simply pour in... (Eureka was just that...
The falling apple revealed gravity, but if that mind were more calm, the tree of that apple growing upwards, defying gravity, would also have been noticed!!!)...
And then, Yahoo, who is who, etc.. is a matter of choice!

No comments: