Search This Blog

Friday, June 12, 2009

Shadowful Life

NOTICE CAMELS first & then read the message below :







This is a picture taken directly above these camels in the desert at sunset. It is considered one of the best pictures of the year. Look closely, the camels are the little white lines in the picture. The black you see are just the shadows!!
SEE ONCE MORE, U CANNOT BELIEVE IT ....RIGHT..???.
Unquote:
(My acknowledgements are due, to the unknown source, from where it came as a 'mail-forward'! My deep felt 'thanks' to those who forwarded, to reach me thus.)

My comments:
YEAH!
Reminds me....
We get caught up with our own SHADOWS, all through our life time!!!
And the real 'we' is so elusive, like in this picture. It takes an intense spiritual process to reveal the inner "self"...
We realise too late that all our hectic activity of life is 'mere-shadow-boxing'...

Sorry, my 'force-of-habit'.... I make out some stupid 'spiritual' meaning out of everything.
Please go ahead, enjoy the picture, and try to forgive me, and forget what I said (aforesaid).
(The shadows of camels appear to be THE REAL camels, where as the real camels are very narrow, since the view is from top!
Regards,
psn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But Sir, there is also one more shadow at the base of each camels shadow! what is that shadow?
Deepak (Feb. 17th 2010 11:45 am)