Search This Blog

Saturday, March 18, 2006

A Link to similar SPIRITUAL SEEKERS website

Hi friends,
I happened to visit a website which I found to be very interesting. The Link to this site is
http://startime.com/spiritualseekers/links.htm
What appealed to me is that this site is very open-minded in its approach and welcomes people from all over the world, irrespective of their religion, caste or creed, to share their ideas and seek answers about self. The moderator of this site was kind enough to respond soon to my request to include the link to our site. This would enlarge our group of like minded people...
Incidentally, I required a gap of time to put forth the next blog due to a personal query from my friend seeking answers to an youngster's questions. I could give a fairly satisfying answer. I am trying to include the impersonal part of the discussions of the same in this website.... I shall do so after doing the required 'editing'... Meanwhile please do continue to put forth your comments/queries...
Regards,
P S Narayanan

No comments: