Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Stings or bites?

 Stings or bites ?


A snake only bites, ( it's fangs may be poisonous)

A scorpion only stings ( its tail has a sharp & strong nail like thing, again to inject poison)


So it is enough to identify between a เค‡snake ( an_esnake, or a snake) and a scorpion ( เค‡scorpion), to know which extreme end is going to harm me๐Ÿ™. Certainly these two aren't going to shower their affection on me๐Ÿ˜œ


Human beings are unpredictable ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™

Difficult to know whether they would sting, bite, or spew venom๐Ÿ˜œ. And whic_end of that fellow, tail or mouth? Tongue or pen? 

( I was having a ….yet another problem, unlike my colleagues. I look for the possibility of a normal human being among my bosses๐Ÿ˜œ)



Discrimination was the only tool i could 'think of' to pre_empt a defense before they attack. If i am PRE-judiced, i miss a normal( known as 'good') human being in a manager( at my workplace)


I met all the three types….๐Ÿ˜… Stinging, biting and loving….

When the stings & bites seemed a needless torture ( very stupid to bear with, when the purpose (of employment)became defunct, i said " i quit". 

My stupidities were solely responsible for my ignoble exit๐Ÿ™… 

There is something called an IP_phone ( maybe "internet protocol" based phone๐Ÿ™). My data entry speed irritated the officer monitoring the system at central server of head office and phoned via IP phones to find out the name of the idiot who usurped one out of every 15 transaction ID allotted by main server to all India transactions ๐Ÿ˜œ… ( he needn't search our branch landline number sitting in kampootarr room of head office)....

At branch, the ring sounded from a "very wrong place"( server room phone was only ornamental for stings & fangs walas here๐Ÿ˜œ). Anyway, the caller had to explain his reason for calling, and i knew my defect of needless speed in a PSU ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™. I decided, " entirely my fault to be glaringly visible like a sitting duck๐Ÿ˜ญ… it is a sin, unpardonable one, to be highly productive, efficient, and senselessly_unselfish๐Ÿ˜ญ…


I met a normal human being too๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

He was on his punishment transfer to where i was working. 

He very soon removed all_known_shackles that might possibly chain us from getting close to him. Only he can remove the locks. Manager has all the keys( even for emotional locks). He burdened us with his responsibilities, and said "you decide between yourselves these official & mandatory requirements".

I extended that burden on myself. My brains found the freedom to explore my own innovative_abilities, lying dormant since i joined the job. I stupified the controlling offices with "logic defying statistics" exceeding the business targets of that quarter ahead of time, and in a week, instead of an year๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™…. Not easy, even for seasoned business experts. 


Sting and fangs were in greater number. The ambience percolating from a corrupt regime at Central Government could give anything other than this. ( Kids….. routinely get_scared at the sight of a policeman, who was the GabbarSingh in our real life ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ. Because he is invariably a slave to scam netas ๐Ÿ™)...




I just thought….

when humans look alike…..unlike animals, insects and creatures….. uncertain characteristics, unpredictable emotions, and with .....non_dependable_commonSense, etc….

how_to_use the….. available…..sense of Discrimination in us….may find 0.001% appeal ๐Ÿ™… at least ๐Ÿ˜œ



Normally yours,

PSN (27 June, 2023)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting way of describing the qualities in different type of bosses in any office. Some prefer no disturbance in normal way of working. Some bring out the best in subordinates and supports them like family and some are plain egoist vindictive to show their authority ( maybe such bosses hide their own inadequacies before juniors by showing authority ).
Nita