Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Interesting Person

Right from early childhood days, I was not just confined to looking out for interesting persons. I thought it is wise to avoid pitfalls, making use of the experience of others. I was fortunately ‘non-stupid’ enough to know that I cannot make use of the wisdom of others.

So, the aspect of looking out for such ‘out of box’ type of people was already lighted up within me. Instead of revealing the ‘technique’ of spotting out such people, all I was rewarded was with the unfolding of several types of ways in which I can be utterly stupid when I look at people around!

Then someone told me about those ‘mystic’ persons, who prefer to work incognito. Obviously, they go unnoticed, until they choose to reveal themselves. Now I was confronted with a problem. I was too keen about avoidance of even inadvertently annoying them. My solution was very primitive, and down to earth simple. I just copied the idea of that ‘little’ man from the fictional novel ‘Day of the Jackal’. The super cop did not take chances. He simply tapped every one’s phone when confronted with the job of finding out the leak from amidst high ranking ministers!

How I do it is my own private affair, and, very reasonably, it has to remain so.
This question about ‘what makes a person interesting’ reminded me of my search-struggles.

Psn (7th April, 2010)

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100331122003AAnULNq

In your honest humble opinion, What makes a person interesting?
Your opinion.Gracias. Good day!

My humble opinion:
To me, even a mountain goat is very interesting especially 'when watch it standing precariously on the narrow edge of a steep straight drop of a very tall mountain'.... But to the next similar goat standing beside it, perhaps even on a firm ground, this goat is nothing special, uninteresting, and even perhaps stupid looking!Indian soil's greatest gift to people since time immemorial is that many Great Masters pass off quite unnoticed, imperceptibly, right through the midst of a crowd, leaving them quite undisturbed to afford the freedom to do what they like to do with themselves! And if we may call it a miracle, such people when they become 'exquisitely interesting' to a few fortunate people around, these few people in turn pay the highest form of respect by simply leaving them undisturbed, but very consciously, and in full awareness, thus begetting an eligibility of the best of benedictions!Very sorry, and humble apologies if this answer seems totally out of context, but the question was too tempting, with the addition of "honest, humble, YOUR opinion" ... etc.

( Either ways, I stand to gain.... :) !!!)
Thanks.

No comments: