Concept formation as a routine bijness
π
Yep!
Sky is the limit, if we decide upon what we want to do with our processor called “brain” an organ.
I googled “concept of concepts”
It said “A concept of concepts is a meta-idea. It is the study of what mental building blocks are, how our minds sort things into groups, and how we use abstract thoughts to understand reality. It looks at the nature of meaning itself.”
Okay…. I felt. Madam Ayn Rand did much better in her awesome & monumental work in a book “Objectivist Epistemology” π
My spiritual journey allows me to grasp Ayn Rand’s words better π
Abstract ideas need a sophisticated set of tools to handle .
I tried to experiment with my brain, trying to make concept formation as an ongoing process, ( in real-time, a popular phrase among computer wizardsππ).
It's a brain's job. But it needs ‘data-input’ !
Just as our stomach needs pre-processed food ( chewed, and mixed with saliva, etc), when it comes to conceptualization of abstract data, a mind has to co-operate at its very best with the intellect π. Usually the ‘mischievous’ fellow in our mind cooperates ONLY like a mischief_specialist in a classroom of kids keeping quiet during the presence of a teacher, who is a known_terror among her students π.
Meditative practices are good tools to hasten the process of automating concept formation in our brains.
A.I. research guys ‘might’ be ‘slightly’ inclined to re-look at what I am (only)‘trying’ to say π€£. They use cameras mounted on factory labourers head, to ‘capture’ each tiny movement of the human limbs engaged in a complex set of movements during processing of a product. This data helps to design a Robot enabled with Artificial intelligence π. Still, they are yet to grab the data generated by a human brain, after it was processed under the direct_supervision of human_intellect, and a cooperative mind π
π I did as_best_as I could π₯.
I am not competent scientifically to request any attention to the foregoing. My only consolation is that my blogs do not attract good attention. Mostly it is of entertainment value. And zero side_effects till now, from any reader π ( comments are impoverished in number π).
This time, I felt hesitant due to the thoughts like "Ain't it too premature to articulate my fuzzy experiences, though of great spiritual significance?”( Like, i tripped on a live_wire, when I ended up messing with tender neem leaves during brahmaMuhurat, feeding it to ‘unsuspecting’ victims, and getting results that matched with a mention of it in ASHTANGA, ayurveda book scripted thousands of years ago… an eminent physician confirmed it π)
Conceptually yours,
psn(23 Aug 2026)
No comments:
Post a Comment