Search This Blog

Saturday, August 08, 2026

Talking about God

 Talking about “God”


Yes…. We also tend to talk “about” God 🀣 

I have utmost respect for those who pray to_God πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ ( genuine ones choose not_to_talk About _GodπŸ™… It's sacred for such genuine devotees, and therefore a personal matter)



I quote a “part” of a chat i received πŸ™ ( this person is better open to a discussion, and hence, i feel persuaded to spend my energy to respond πŸ˜“. Having responded, why not expose myself to a greater vulnerability of criticism 😜???)


Quote:

[08/08, 8:54 am] that OpenMind: 

This is exactly what I thought. Did our rishis of yore believe in God. JK has mentioned in one of his talks. " I doubt if the Vedic rishis talked about God. In a response to a question "Why you do not talk about God?” 

JK said " You know everything about God hence I do not talk about the entity called God.”

UnQuote 


My response:

[08/08, 10:03 am] PSN: Rishis didn't 'need' to 'talk' about God ( the 'way' we guys have today decided to Ascribe a meaning this word God).


They said everything "about" God, all the time 😜.  ( I asked a "tamil" fan "can you name a distinction ABOUT tamil. Obviously you know Tamil 100 times better than meπŸ™‚. He blinked. I said "very safe for a lady to speak even at the advanced stage of pregnancy πŸ™. No 'hard' consonants 🀣.  No strain on the uterusπŸ‘”)



About "God" 

rishis used very sophisticated symbolismsπŸ™ ( MahaVakyas top the list).

In vedic maths, a sutra is used without NEEDING an algebraic expression like " (x-a)(x-b)”, as a short_cut to multiply numerals πŸ™. Rishis obviated "algebra" to Formulate theorems, formula etc πŸ™ ( does it impress? 😳πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ™ sophisticated level of symbolisms 😜). 



Marketing "God" as a belief has not worked for spiritual bijness. For a religion ( Religare) it is handy, to "keep the flock together"πŸ‘



How to use the "sense of discrimination" is the key to understanding the puzzle of "God'". This key was a compulsory subject in ancient gurukul, where a rishi was the sole teacher 😭. Today's syllabus in school, is 'waiting' for a text book to get published, only then a syllabus πŸ™

UnQuote 



Vulnerably yours,

psn(8 Aug 2026)

No comments: