Unlicensed confusion maker
“Please don't confuse me unnecessarily π”
I look into myself (when I hear this, from the other) as a matter of duty, towards the other. Did i REALLY cause_confusion?
A ‘good' student feels a_confusion, when the teacher reads out the text lesson dealing with a deep concept in any discipline of some science π. Yet to learn itπ.
A disinterested kid has no such ‘threat’ from confusion_weapon π€£. He knows he is good at copying the ‘text’ to memory and pasting it on the answer sheet in eggjams/exam, getting a cut-off marks like 98.94% and a ‘name’.
When I look within, ( which I have been doing since my kid days π₯) my very perception keeps deepening, imperceptibly_though. Over years, i get to notice the increase of its depthπ
It's the mind( through its faculty of emotions) which ‘suffers’ the ailment of confusion. My intellect seems well insulated, by the excuse called “i seldom get a chance to function π«ͺ, only_then to_cause any confusion π.
Of late, I detest from deliberately ‘causing’ confusion π. Whenever there is a slight vulnerability, i label it as “my silly/stupid doubt/question”. The reader's mind is re_assured π
But a few around me still “ask” for trouble ππ. A sample of my confusing response:
Quote:15-aug
Just because I happen to 'know' a little_bit of possible_thoughts( the looming uncertainty of trip),
easier for me to co_relate the behaviour of 1)body( the dial is the_breath usually, it magnifies/zooms_in) and 3) the mind , magnifies with data_integrity during the 3 minute sandhya π€£. ( But the 'concern', ideally , ought to be of the practitioner π. And the practitioner doesn't lack "access" to own data. If intellect is 'allowed' a chance, the very software USED by the processor_brain, plays the difference in role π. Mind's software and intellects software ( a set of instructions π) matters qualitatively π.
Oops! π
I didn't check if am 'licensed' to confuse a reader π
UnQuote
This response was when the other person narrated own inner experience related to watching:
1).Shift of intensity of breath between the 2 nostrils, occurring automatically every 2 hours…. the ‘pattern’ noticed, owing to situation around π
2) the mind ( through its efforts to adapt itself to the shift of nature during the meeting points called “saandhya_kaal”, every 6 hours from 6 am, a junction π) and mind's “pattern” influenced by situation, like in the school physics labs experiment called “parallelogram of forces”π
Confusingly yours,
psn(16 Aug 2026)
Tail piece: (π)
If a reader has ‘held’ in one's Cache_memory a little sympathy, i can be ‘excused’ for merely pointing out a confusion π( creater of confusion is not me!)
“Why are the vowels and consonants”mixed up” in English alphabet sequence?( None of my desi language is a cocktail like this. Vowels seperate from list of consonants π)
I never”manufactured a language π. Hence i didn't “cause” the bug in the software π. …..just trying to understand the bug( too late to debug the mixup now! Keyboard for English ended_up further confusing it π₯ππ
π
No comments:
Post a Comment