Search This Blog

Thursday, August 06, 2026

Narrow escape for me

 Narrow escape for me



Bulbs light up with a flicker when it rains ( loose connection in wire, and rain drops provide the Conduit)


A bloodsucking Leech is by no means a medical surgeon πŸ™. But in the ancient days, it served as a conduit in the hands of an ayurvedic surgeon to operate an infected area of the patient, to remove the pus, bad blood etc with super_skill 😜



During the days of my peak spiritual practices, I inadvertently became a conduit in a computer ‘network’ where connectivity issues caused a temporary problem 😜.


The two instances were as mysterious for myself, as for my colleagues πŸ™. 

1.The dumb terminal in cash cabin was not accessing the server ( computerized environment at my workplace).

The system incharge was frustrated, when he couldn't locate the mischief in the cables. The cashier, “sir ask PSN to just touch the computer. It might work”

I.T. boss : “ what nonsense are you talking? This is science based gadget, not a witchcraft or black magic based one”

Cashier: sir zero risk. Only 1 second. Why not try? Already getting late πŸ˜₯ 

I was allowed to touch. The damn thing worked 😭

2)A few days later same IT wizard, in his own cabin, struggling to access the remote server 1500 kms  away to retrieve an intra-office email for his boss (zonal manager), called me upstairs to his office “urgent. ZM is furious. Email is urgent. I am not able to ‘access’. Not that i ‘believe’ in gimmicks. But no harm in trying. Anyway i am working on it simultaneously πŸ™”

This time, I became a bit annoyed too. In that mood I blurted “sir, i wont even ‘touch’ it physically. Please login with me sitting across the table. Let's see if it might work “

He logged in. Got the email 😜. He was in a hurry to tell the Zonal manager. I didn't mind being ignored πŸ™. I am just a leech, a conduit at times πŸ™. ( That was 2 decades ago. Now, I am a fused_bulb, retired inconsequential and an irrelevant non_entity 😜. Harmless to tell such fairy_tales. )


Those 2 connected incidents and a few more like that around me, were a narrow escape situations from being spotted as a conduit pipe πŸ™


Conduit, yours,

psn(6 Aug 2026)



Post script: i very confidently place my palm on the others head, when a kid seeks ‘a ritualistic performance’ in the name of seeking blessings ( me an Oldie now😜). He bows and i touch. No surprises from that kid. πŸ˜‚. 

No need to ‘seek’ any escape route in this process πŸ™. Very rarely a kid is that_alert+that_aware. He has already pre-concluded “ i gonna get_done with this stupid ritual now😑”( a win_win situation for bothπŸ‘πŸ™)

No comments: