Search This Blog

Saturday, August 08, 2026

Cost effectiveness

 Cost effectiveness


Not about the commercial aspect or profitability.


Yet, our minds( actually, the thoughtsπŸ™) are too commercial 😜 (until 500 years ago, many things were freeπŸ™. For all other life_forms, even today, it is freeπŸ‘. We domesticate a few animals and therefore have to pay for its feed, not salary 😜)


The minimum charge( for me) for tap_water( supplied by the municipality) is ₹100. And the lowest ‘slab’ is ₹6 per 1000 litres. So, upto 16 kilolitres, I pay the minimum of ₹100

The joke : 

We are just 2 of us at home. We consume just 5000 litres of water a month ( My stupidity is, I keep using my two hands to wash my/our clothes, outsourcing it only once in 6 months to that machine, just to keep it in working condition πŸ™)

1).  if…. my mind is highly_commercial, I would have “worked out” the cost per 1000 using what I ‘consume’... ₹20 per 1000. And my mind would ‘justify’ wasting another 11 KL saying ( any way I pay ₹100, till 16 KLπŸ‘)

2). If…on the other hand, I am an idiot, and therefore a non_commercial mind, I use a stupid justification 😭 “Money is mine, but the resources belong to the society”πŸ™. I shall never “want anything beyond my needs” 


Ofcourse, I am cursed/destined to be in the second type of minority guys. ( Electricity is free upto 200 units now. But I stick to my needs, which is 160 average. 2 summer_months, i touch 180 units. Winters need just 140.  Sewage is self managed within my compound, and I don't drain it in the open storm_drain meant for rain water. And so on….  


So,

My cost_effectiveness is ‘need_based’ not cost_based 😭


I also know the root cause of my malady😜. It's my spiritual bijness πŸ˜“. Inclusiveness is an imminent side_effect 😭….  A mom doesn't bother about the “cost” of blood she incurs, while her body processes it into mother's_milk for her baby.  That baby is a ‘part’ of her EXPERIENTIALLY πŸ™



Okay,

What about the cost_effectiveness of the life_energy we spend allowing our minds to wander as it pleases ? ( No ‘yardstick’ as yet which we can buy “cost_effectively” to measure the wastage we incur in needless thought process πŸ˜“.) There is a method to make a rough guess😜. During deep sleep, which is lesser than entire sleep, due to intermittent REM_rapidEyeMovement, the mind STOPS spending energy. Mind feels fresh/well_rested after waking up.


Meditative practices allow us to ‘slip’ into a meditative_State, over a period of time πŸ™. If it happens, a person can possibly find a ‘bank balance ‘ in his savings account ( draw anytime, unlike ‘Fixed_term deposit’ a sizable quantity of life_energy left at one's disposal 😜…  ( this paragraph is purely for information or entertainment, and readers are advised caution in trying it out, owing to the low percentage of success in true_meditation!  Side_benefits of attempt, however, pays for its commercial costs, in terms of medical expenses πŸ™)


Genuine researchers might be slightly inclined to nod a ‘yes’ to my hypothesis about ‘mind expending the energy’ via its processor called brain_the_physical_organ…. And successful researchers will SURELY nod a yes, SIMPLY beCause they know how to allow their intellect to function πŸ˜œπŸ™. Intellect is a tool, to handle cost_effectiveness of minds expenditure. 


Economically yours,

psn(8 Aug, 2026)

No comments: