Stature औक़ात
We get noticed by our stature in the society today 🙏
Unless we get ‘noticed’ at least a bit, the fear of irrelevance haunts us ( mind game 😜)
Scam netas seek their relevance by disrupting the parliament session 😓
A parent, if really concerned about a dignified living of his child might ask his relevance as a fellow with some skill to eke out a livelihood 🙏
(I ask very sharp questions to my son, at times 🤣
" बाप हूं तेरा इसीलिए पूछ रहा हूं तेरे रोजी-रोटी का क्या फ्यूचर है?"
He : "एक बार पूछे तो पूछ लिए दोबारा मत पूछना..... मेरे जैसे सिर्फ 50 लोग जीवित है इस धरती पर फिलहाल, इस फील्ड में..... रोटी पक्का" 😜)
So, his livelihood is assured.
If he attends a get-together of his school classmates after 56 years, like I did this summer, he has a stature/औकात to display 👍. I failed to quote a stature of mine among my classmates, though it did not matter to any of them 🙏
Whereas, in hell/जहन्नुम ( not heaven/जन्नत 🙏) i can manage a stature/औकात 😜 …. I will CopyPaste my blogs in the webpage there👍. I am certain of a better patronage than i can hope for on earth😓
( Hell….i say because….. modern guys look at “worst case scenario” on a daily basis 😜.
My blogs are redundant in heaven 😭).
Anyway, no regrets, because bulk of the spiritual guys in Bharat existed as non-entities/नाचीज़ 🤣🙏
Irrelevantly yours,
psn(6 Aug, 2026)
No comments:
Post a Comment