Rishis
I wasn't trying to 'brag' about Rishis. ( A close friend happened to quote a long history of Bharat during last 1000 years, where we YIELDED to all kinds of invasions and lost our glories. He said “no use of bragging about past rishis”)
I got a chance to review myself π( Gratitude to my friend)
They (rishis)are an inalienable part of me π. I can't detach them from me even if I want π
It makes sense to 'try' to understand a cancer cell in me, when I know that it has come to stay till i am alive π
A few guys( 'Rishis') have occupied my genes via lineage. My ancestors were benevolent enough to teach me to chant their names, just_in_case i really evolve enough to experience them in_me . The chant also happens to revive the 'humility' if any left in me , & accessible by meπ€£.
So, I place both palms over my ears murmur my bio_data " abiVaadaye, rishi names, then gotra, sutra/formula of me, and lastly, my baptized name" and prostrate before that elderliness_wala, eight limbs touching the ground π....
( I did yield to my eagerness to 'invoke' those rishis, when I was granted a OLT Once_in_Life_Time --chance. During Naandi shraadha on the Eve of my son's thread ceremony!.... I am not disappointed π).
Even for 'bragging' one needs credible stuff. It's a choice between brooding over negative events of mega size in history and "using" the precious legacy bequeathed in multiple storage Devices by rishis, to attempt the highest human possibility π
Rooted in rishis, yours,
psn(9 Aug 2026)
No comments:
Post a Comment