Search This Blog

Thursday, July 30, 2026

How I pick Good_things in a bad

 How I pick Good_things in a bad



That's the “standard” advice to wedded oldies who struggle to get along together πŸ˜₯ “ why don't you think of good_things about your spouse?”

( My private finding is, as we age, 

That, which is by-default in us, remains …..

That which needs a conscious effort,  fails, owing to age……

Bad habits are the default. Good ones need conscious efforts though ‘world’ call it good_habits.

With age, bad habit get the limelight like a scratch on a white paper/cloth πŸ™πŸ˜“)


Anyway, 

I decided to look at things with_a_good mindπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

For instance, I look at my spouse displaying her anger at_me( bulk of it caused by situation_or_others) as “COURAGEOUSLY” done, red_faced😑😑😑. 

I admire the “courage”πŸ™

This admirable of courage, paved way for my discovery of a great WISDOM in her πŸ™

Wisdom is = she knows, it is SAFE to get angry with me 😜.



It's like this…..

I am destined to be born in a lineage of Traditional beggars…..

We were not gifted with an elaborate set of chants, ( highly scientific Mantras) to UNDO our wedding knots πŸ˜­πŸ™ Logic = wedding needs hectic chanting+ rituals for solemnisationπŸ™. Obviously, a simple chant cannot be enough to de_solemnise it.


Yes ….. you got it right πŸ‘ 

“ I do” they say to each other, when a priest OFFICIALLY asks the pair, their willingness to Espouse each other πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

So…. a simple syntax “I UN_do” is enough πŸ™ πŸ‘ ( lucky ones, to be born in that tradition, when getting along with a spouse is tough.  “When going gets tough, the tough get_going”---away from each other 😜).

I can't use “the Undo” function ( outdated software in my lineage πŸ™ πŸ˜“).  “Necessity is the mother of Invention”. I ‘invent’ ideas like “call it as Courage, when safety is 100% guaranteed “ etc😜.

My inventions work only for meπŸ™( readers are advised ‘not to try it at home’. This was only for advertisement, and by a professionally trained spiritual bijness seeker 😜)


Very adjustably yours,

psn(30 Jul 2026)

No comments: