Search This Blog

Sunday, July 26, 2026

Huzur Sahib

 Huzur Sahib


I wrote to a classmate of school ( i am yet to meet since 56 years, a Sardar, and the only one in my class then πŸ™‚)


Quote:

Classmate of school, ΰ€‡ΰ€Έीΰ€²िΰ€ πŸ™


I don't know how much you will appreciate thisπŸ™



https://dontmistakemeforamuslim.wordpress.com/2012/09/28/kar-sewa-selfless-service-one-of-the-sikhs-ways-to-salvation/




I didn't know so_much about Huzur_Sahib when I received ΰ€…ΰ€¨्ΰ€¨ ΰ€¦ाΰ€¨ at the langar there, after the closing time at 10 pm ..... in 1979 πŸ™


The place and I, both were strangers to each other. But the Guru resting there quietly had perhaps recognised meπŸ˜‚

The 'food'( simple roti & left over dal ) did a magic in meπŸ™ and the experience got engraved in my memory ( for a long time, my logical mind held it's influence saying "anything tastes awesome on a starved stomach πŸ‘"...but decades later, as I evolved a bit more into spiritual bijness, the mystic aspect of the food i ate 'naturally' unraveled its secret. I felt blessed.  Blessings are also selfless, from a Guru 😜, while we ordinary ones are content with joy in selflessness at mere physicality. Oh yes! By coincidence, that receptivity in me had a just_pass_marks during my visit, owing to the austerities I observed for a Sabarimala pilgrimage, a 41 days' vrat)


Luckily yours,
psn(26 Jul 2026)


No comments: