Search This Blog

Monday, September 14, 2026

Am I worth wasting other's time?

 Am I worth wasting other's time?


My latest personal anxiety πŸ™

I rarely ‘ask’ some stranger to read my blog. Their time is more precious than this : “this moment in the entire history of eternity has never happened earlier and shall never happen again”  ( that ‘stranger’s time’ is miniscule 100 years compared to the lifetime of universe. )


I received a young lady yesterday afternoon. She seemed to be quite impressed by my ‘oddities’ πŸ˜‚

When I hinted that my blogs are my thoughts, available even after I am goneπŸ‘, she asked for the weblink. ( Today, A.I. can easily search for it, but we need to know “how to ASK?” … πŸ™πŸ˜₯)



that reminded me of my school teachers, and college professors πŸ™.  Good + genuine teachers use an infallible yardstick to assess the ‘bright’ kids among their students.  A  yardstick difficult to use! πŸ˜₯.   Verniers caliper & screw gauge kind of yardstick aren't a ‘natural’ choice of dumb ones like me πŸ™. Komplicated😜…

Teachers ‘look’ for high_quality questions from possible bright kids 😜


I got the clue !!!

I asked too many irritating questions in my blog “silly questions”. When the sheer number became psychologically unwieldy, I just used a modified name “silly doubts” and my questions continue πŸ˜“

I can provide a (yard)Stick to my reader to beat me, thrash me, punish me, for ‘asking' 😜. Provide a stick myself, to get beatenπŸ‘. If  a reader is still insistant, its his choice to use+throw my other blogs πŸ™


So I wrote later, to that Madam:

Blogs that might make it easy to decide....



Genuine teachers "look" at the quality of questions to assess the worth of students ( to spend their precious energies πŸ™.  Time tested tool)



https://selfseekers.blogspot.com/2024/09/silly-questions.html?m=0


Continued using a different header..... ( 😜   Psychological fatigue due to a lengthy blog)


https://selfseekers.blogspot.com/2025/06/silly-doubts.html?m=0


Having hit upon an idea, it is my duty to offer it to other strangers. I ain't selling any commodity for commercial greed πŸ™. ( I owe my gratitude to the ‘chief designer’ of my soft+hard-ware, my human frame.)


Honestly yours,

psn(14 SEP 2026)

No comments: