Search This Blog

Friday, October 09, 2026

A ‘praise’ misunderstood

 A ‘praise’ misunderstood 


I received the following message recently.

It is obvious, that the sender felt the act of my ‘praising' a third person was an excess-in_futility : 

"excess praise of individuals—no matter how articulate—does not change the ground reality or move us closer to the finish line" (is the main theme of that lengthier message…  other details are personal & private, and I look objectively here, not subjectively. )



πŸ˜‚

This applies at every temple in Bharat πŸ™.

Since thousands of years, people even "specialise" in 'praising' God/GoddessesπŸ˜“


Those who sceptical inwardly ( outwardly like a 'religious' guy), also feel "nothing changes in ground reality" 🀣

If, praising "God"  is fruitless, how can me, a non_entity/ΰ€¨ाΰ€šीΰ₯›, praising another human being who is better than many like me around, change the destiny????   Very true πŸ™ 



Then, why do we praise at all,  others?( Forget about 'excess' since there are no physical yardstick πŸ˜“..  paises can either be genuine or bogus, as far as I know πŸ™)



Tragically enough, I not only spent most of my 6+ decades pursuing spirituality, but also tried at volunteering for freshers, for 7 years or so, as a part of a structured design ( privately and indivually, i still do πŸ˜₯). The tragic part ---- sitting eyes  closed ( they call it meditation) or _*doing 'excessively'  a stupid thing like 'watching breath'*_ has NOT CHANGED THE GROUND REALITY for the bulk majority of the practitioners 😭... ( I have 'seen' this live. Most of us are shy of openly admitting it, that's all ). My personal_tragedy now.... is : I shouldn't 'praise' a guy, who is 'seen' progressing well in the spiritual practices 😭. Praise is counter-productive on a spiritual journey πŸ™. Imagine my plight of being disallowed to praise "mildly" when a tiny progress is so rare πŸ˜œπŸ™


Somebody did a great job at analysis, when too many factors are involved. Yet some other guy was a bit lucky to 'trace' the path_of_analysis of this person, and merely acknowledged the efforts.   It does-look-like an excessive praise 🀣, to a casual eye, when that eye is focused more on FAVOURABLE_results_only, not bothered to look deep enough at the effort to make it favourable.


Earlier ships had large 'sails'. Sailing was a long wait "till the winds are favourable"

Later, the technology evolved "multi_sail_ships" πŸ™. No matter 'which way the wind blows, the ship will move and ONLY in the desired direction'.  A co-passenger is 'right' and has the 'right' of freedom of speech, to call my_praise for the guy who thought of multi-sails idea, as a "waste"🀣. No "law" to compel everyone to 'trace' the path of the intellect of any innovator πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜₯.


( Today, even the gimmicks related to the reason of wearing a holy thread, upaNayanam... namely the articulation and gesticulation ... is not 'yielding' any ground_reality_experience πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™.  I am a mad_nut 😜. I pursued to know the secret of it, the subtle level experience πŸ™...... I praise the ancient Rishis silently within πŸ™, because it will needlessly irritate others, on WhatsApp.



Silently yours,

psn(9 oct 2026)

No comments: