Vox populi, the voice of the people
Ancient Kings of Bharat had to hear it directly from the people. Hence, the need for incognito walk around the streets, like an ordinary fellow, often as a beggar π
Rishis had direct access to the ‘thoughts' of the people ( of course, only in a non_verbal formπ). Verifiable evidence is available today, if somebody has uploaded a short_video clip of a spiritual guru who answered a disciple’s question about his source of updated world_news, despite his hectic travel and busy schedules π. The Guru said “I don't have to read or view TV news. You people do it for me. I have to just look at you π. And I stay updated”
Thoughts are physical, though subtle.
Having practiced a few tools in my spiritual bijness, I did experiment just once, with an over_excited co_participant in a spiritual program π. He picked me to ‘try' communication via thoughts. We did it. Damn thing worked. He said “never again shall we do thisπ” and I agreed for a dissimilar reason.
Manufacturing defect in me, perhaps π. Randomly, I am sensitive to the aggregate ‘nature' of the thoughts in a particular dwelling place ( it is usually a “house”. I call it a “home” when I experience a positive energy π. Of late, a few “houses” defeat even a haunted_building/place, in terms of negative_Vibesπ. Babies might be found restless, or even crying for no reason π). I was tempted to see if I am right, during my teens. I asked my cousin to compare the effect of the ambience in 2 places; his own home, at at his uncle's house. He exclaimed after a few repeated & successive visits, exclusively to test the Vibes, saying “ hey! You are damn right! I NEVER noticed this earlier. Now, I can even ‘relate’ it with my inner experience at both these places all along ….and confirm thisπ”( This reference to unprocessed_memory of ‘earlier’ experience was a mega_bonus for me π π. I was on the right track).
Copper wire can conduct electrical energy. They can't store it as yet. What we usually miss is the metal_fatigue of aged wires. I changed it after 10 years and the Kwh climbed down π. ( If keen…Google this: which wire ages faster, used for AC or DC ?)
Energy is in different forms. Sunlight through a magnifying glass can ignite a fire at its focal point. It can charge solar cell. Till now, it makes life happen for us, apart from natural lighting ππ
Problem is “how can a stone idol in the temple store a spiritual energy?”( Atheism needs to be STRONG enough, to explore this, with a positivity in questioning.)
WhatsApp echoes all kinds of thoughts. Vox populi ππππ
Right now, it is stupid copypastes, forwards, AI fakes and if a person feigns ‘decency’ it is a “gud mourning” repeatπ. ( The vox populi is “I am too dumb to churn out a genuine+ original thought of mine”) . It is obvious, we aam Aadmi are virtually DICTATING to the MSM( main stream media) “please decide my thoughts ππππ”.
Silently yours,
psn(3 Oct, 2026)
PostScript: Unlike the electric current which is useful as “AC”( alternating)... thought_power work ONLY like a DC..π… ( self cancelling PAIRS of thoughts is the root cause of our problems, with heavy side_effects π. Figure it out yourself. If I elaborate, it won't convince a reader idling as a couch_potato π€£. We prefer idiot_box like TV, to creative thinking)
No comments:
Post a Comment